Friday 7 September 2012

Cute White Tigers.Every one want to see his pets and want to brought up in his house.I am a one of them that like every kind of animals.Now I have made new house and the side of house I made a room for Pets because my father likes pets too much and me too.Now you may here in my site some pictures that all about the white tigers.Tiger mean "Brave". To us some one done a good work so we call him a brave man like a tiger.Tiger is a danger animal and also is a kind animal.If your attitude is not good with tiger so also his attitude would not good with you.If you are kind with him so also kind with you.Third pictures I have taken by Zoo.Zoo is very interesting place for every one because every one can see new animals and get information about its.My friend is care taker of Zoo and daily I got new information to him.Now I just show you some pictures about the white tiger so you enjoy and see this.

Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tiger
Cute White Tigers
Cute White Tigers

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online